How it works
Download the app
Download the Inuua app from the Play Store and access your pre-uploaded project based on your selected architectural plan.
Manage your project at your pace
Maximise your time and money by planning the materials and labourers you need on site at any one time, right from your phone.
Move into your dream home!
We now have over 50 homes at various stages of construction!
I settled any doubts by buying plans and drawings for my home at their offices. During construction they give honest advice, onsite and on email with photos to help me make informed decisions. I think their project tools could prove useful too. Read the full case study.
We thank Inuua, for their wonderful house design, which met our desire for our first home project.
Their prompt services were seamless. from acquiring the blue prints and BQ's to the permit application process.
We are grateful and recommend them for any other person interested in building their own home.
Once I bought the plan for my Mum’s home, the Inuua Team passed by her site in Ruai to help with practical honest advice. They regularly ask how they can help and I recommend you sending in photos regularly. They really do want to help you build your beautiful home!
Dr. E. Mugambi
INUUA is much more than a house plan
Begin with an affordable and beautiful design
Select from a wide variety of house designs to match your taste. Access professional architectural designs for only Ksh 20,000 with any plan you select. This massive saving and stress saver is just the first of many Inuua offers during your construction journey.
Build your dream home straight from your phone using Inuua
Download the Inuua App and find a world of helpful tools and resources to help you along your construction journey. The app gives you access to a community of helpful experts and individuals building their homes. See features below:
Choose a beautiful, well thought out, modern architectural design
Track your materials and labour costs at your pace and monitor your progress
Use our builders guide for expert advice and resources at builders like you, every stage of construction.
Access suppliers near your site. Compare quotes right from your phone and have your goods delivered.
Use our Builder's Guide in the app for expert advice and resources for every stage of construction.
Join a community of home builders like you!
Save up to 40% on your building costs
By managing your project using INUUA you can save up to 40%, here's how;
You control every stage of the construction removing the need for a contractor. This way, you save on what would've been your contractors 'profit'.
Through the app, you will know the right amount of material to purchase for every stage of the construction.
The app also gives you access to competitive quotes from highly rated suppliers near you.
At each stage of the construction you will have full knowledge of the materials needed to complete the build. No more Fundi guesstimates!!
With inuua's stock control system, you have full control, accountability and oversight of your materials' issuance from storage. This builds transparency.
An in built builder's diary helps you keep track of all aspects of the construction journaling the process for future reference.
- While we do not offer custom plans, we can make minor adjustments to an Inuua plan, to help you to get the house that will suit your needs.
- If you are interested in hiring a supervisor or contractor to work on your project, we are happy to recommend some to our customers.
- Put your creative stamp on your design by choosing your preferred cladding or finishes.
- To approach your bank for financing, we can furnish you with the Bill of Quantities at an added cost on your selected plan so the bank can understand your project.
- We are working to get our plans pre-approved in Greater Nairobi (Kajiado, Kiambu, Machakos). In the meantime, we can support you to get county approvals for your Inuua project.
Your Time & Money are valuable. We want to help you avoid
- The expense of hiring your own architect and Quantity Surveyor.
- Confusion about the building process.
- Building an untested design.
- Painstaking manual price comparisons.
- Loss of materials on your site.
- Losing track of your project expenses.
Some of the partners we work with on our mission